Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

This Muslim Sugar Mummy Needs A Younger Man To Date - Contact Her Now

This Muslim Sugar Mummy Needs A Younger Man To Date - Contact Her Now
4/ 5 stars - "This Muslim Sugar Mummy Needs A Younger Man To Date - Contact Her Now" Rich Muslim Sugar Mummy Needs A Younger Man - Hello guys, my name is Rahmat, I'm a Muslim sugar mummy in Dubai, UAE. I was introduced...
ADS
Rich Muslim Sugar Mummy Needs A Younger Man - Hello guys, my name is Rahmat, I'm a Muslim sugar mummy in Dubai, UAE. I was introduced to Sugar Mummy Website by my friend who got connected on this website.

She is very happy with the connection and they are getting along very well. Sugar Mummy Website assured me that I will get connected to an amazing man here. So I decided to give it a shot.

I am 32 years old and I am looking for a man between 20-35 years old. I really do not care what your background is like. I just need you to be humble, loving and hardworking. I am ready to spend my money on you and make you what you want to become in life. All I need is your loyalty.

Money is the least of my problems and I will take very good care of you. If you know that you're not an honest person, please don;t bother contacting me cos it won't be nice if I find out by myself. Also, even if you're not a Muslim but you are honest, you can contact me.

I hope to get my dream sugar boy here very soon.

ADS



To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



7 comments:

  1. hi rahmat
    hope all is well with you

    i have read on you're profile in what you looking for
    let me introduce myself my name is fern from south afrika
    im a strong person and have strong qualities
    in life i admire all ladies and treat them with all the respect they deserve
    as they are special,im a honest person living a honest life im not married and have no children i will say in other words i live my life differently every given day as everyday something new happens in our life ,i like to experience new things all the time as im always eager to know more about what life has to offer im a committed person to any lady whom will except me as love i will always treasure and make the most of it and time to make sure she is happy in a everyday life as happiness let a relationship move forward and that is what i seek in a lady ,im sometimes very spontaneous when it comes to being with a lady and i always let her lead the way if you know what i mean well this is just me and allot more i hope to hear from you my email fernando770427@gmail.com whatsapp +270790540805 it will be really a great privilege to tell you more about myself

    sincere
    ferdi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...sweetheart, am very interested in you. Am Abubakar seidu a hard and energetic young guy of 24yeas from Ghana. Sweetheart, I promise to love you alone and stay with you alone forever. Honey i really posses all the qualities you are looking for. Please whatsup or call me on (+233556582444). Please choose me to be your one and only lover and I will never deceive you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am a ugaUgan interested. WhatappW me on +256778220844. Jah bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there am by name of Chris and am from Uganda,am 20yrs of age,I may be young in ma appearance buh am not in ma minds and thoughts,so please if u don't mind please give me this opportunity to show you wat I can do (+256708355186)that's ma phone and watsap number,u can also contact me via ma email (chriskcee54@gmail.com)thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Rahmat,am by name of Chris en am from Uganda,am 20yrs of age.i might be young in ma physical appearance but trust me am damn mature in ma mind,i won't say much buh if your interested in me u can chat me up on watssap +256709689675,its also on IMO.please give me this chance en trust me u won't regret..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there pretty,am by names of Chris and am from Uganda,to be fair I won't say much buh if u really need to know me more just contact me on ma WhatsApp number (+256740321647)or u can email me back on(chriskcee54@gmail.com). seriously I won't let you down.thanx

    ReplyDelete