Subscribe To Our Rss Feed

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies
4/ 5 stars - "Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies" Join Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group Now - Hi guys, a lot of people have asked us to create a WhatsApp group for this website where you c...
ADS
Join Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group Now - Hi guys, a lot of people have asked us to create a WhatsApp group for this website where you can meet and chat with sugar mummies directly. We have decided to listen to you and the WhatsApp group has been created!
You must be smiling now right? Yeah, we told you that we are committed to making sure you get connected to your dream sugar mama.

However, for you to join this WhatsApp group, you must meet the requirements that we have stated below. Read them now.

How To Join Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group
1. The WhatsApp group is an adult group and you must be 18 years and above to be eligible to join this WhatsApp group. However, if you are above 18 years and still behave like a kid inside the group, you will be kicked out immediately.

2. In this WhatsApp group, you must respect yourself, do not insult anyone, our sugar mummies are very rich and sensitive so don't use your insulting mouth to get them all pissed.

3. You are not permitted to add any random person to the group. Before you add anybody, you must first contact the Admin. If she approves, then you can add the person to the WhatsApp group.
4. In order not to deceive our sugar mummies in the WhatsApp group, you must use your real picture in the group. If you use a fake photo, you will be kicked out immediately.

5. Sugar mummies phone numbers found in the WhatsApp group should NEVER be shared with anyone outside the group. Use the number to contact the sugar mummy and get connected.
6. Share this post now on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope the points are clear. So if you meet the criteria and you are very sure you can abide by the rules, kindly join the group by entering your WhatsApp phone number in international format in the comment box

ADS



To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox now!:

Delivered by Single mamas Website



22 comments:

  1. Hello guys I am Single looking for sugarmama . please let's know each other.. By WhatsApping 0618458997. I am Good person who respect woman ... I m also open and honest about myself .. Let's connect I promise you all the best ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what's up my name is Darius and I'm looking for a sugar mama if you like young n black well I'm 22 and I'm African American.. idk how to use WhatsApp that much but I think 14698202283 is my #

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Peter and this is my number +233265872329

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Peter from Ghana and this is my whatsapp number +233265872329

      Delete
  4. Am very serious to have a sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloo.... Am Abubakar seidu a hard and energetic young guy of 24years from Ghana. My whatsup line is (+233556582444). Please am waiting to be added. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iwould love to join and find kne my whatsapp number is 0706582071

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to join and to find one my whatsapp 0706582071

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will like to join the group +2348105379314

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter your comment...am kingsley am in need of sugar mama any intrested one should inbox me i like what i see here my whatsapp number is +18507100462

    ReplyDelete
  10. 07873966285 UK fitness orientated and romantically driven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi i am ali salman from pakistan city of karachi do you know my country pakistan i am Serching lady for marray 😍 my personal whatsapp number 

    Oo92 333 9213130  if you interested me than whatsapp me on my given number

    Oo92 triple three nine two one three one three zero 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi am Chris (+256708355186)that's ma watsap number

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there(+256709689675)that's mine

    ReplyDelete